Lizard Skins grip donuts feature a neoprene material printed with the Lizard Skins logo and add comfort to the flange side of the grip.
- Enough clamp bolts for 4 clamps
If you want a grip that's more than just a simple rubber tube, try Avenir's 3D Comfort Grips. They have an anatomic design for top-notch palm and finger support and comfort, and they're made of Kraton rubber, which absorbs shock and feels great.
Why not use the same strategy to cushion your hands as you use for your head? Avenir's Palm Pillow Grips utilize a pattern of small rubber "pillows" for your hands that make every ride more comfortable. Plus, firm inner no-slip cores hold fast onto the handlebars.
Customize your handlebars with new end plugs. Compatible with MTB and Road, carbon and aluminum.
SRAM Racing Grips offer a great grip for total control and come in several sizes to fit your front-end setup. These durable rubber grips have stylish logos stamped in them and are built to last and not slip.
Dimension Classic Cruiser Grips available in black and white. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 140mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 104g
• Classic track grips • 175mm length
- Velcro closure grip cover, small enough to stow in your pocket - Protects grips during bike assembly/repair, or when bike is on a car rack - Used by top professional racers around the world - Grip sold separately
Dimension Junior grips—little grips for little mitts. - Fits 22.2mm handlebars - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 100mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 58g
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
- Dual compound design with a soft, grippy feel - Dual compound is made with Kraton/gel material for added strength and durability - Includes push-in plugs
Lizard Skins' Moab Grips are an awesome upgrade for your bike. Easy to install, these single-compound grips offer a comfortable texture that lets you easily hold on for great control.
A new pair or Lizard Skins' 494 Grips is just the ticket to give your two-wheeled ride a fresh look and feel. Comfortable and easy to install, these single-compound grips let you easily hold on for great control.
Feel the comfort of our popular Charger grip. The unique pattern gives the Charger grip an amazingly comfortable feel that is soft yet long lasting. Single compound grip includes push in plugs. Length: 130 mm Weight (with plugs): 95 grams Diameter: 31.75 mm
The North Shore mountains of British Columbia are home to some of the most amazing trails in the world. We are not only excited to announce the redesigned Northshore grip but also our new partnership with the North Shore Mountain Biking Association. A percentage of the proceeds from the sales of…
The wave shaping on MSW's MFG-110 grip provides a comfortable place for your mitts. • Comfortable wave shape • Thermoplastic rubber
WeThePeople's Manta Grip is super-thin with a unique ripple pattern for a more direct feel on the bars. It's made with super-soft rubber for a better feel instantly.
WeThePeople's Remote is a flangeless grip with a multi-direction ribbed profile for increased traction, even with sweaty hands. Designed with brakeless street riders in mind, the remote grip is 160mm long for today's wider bars. It's made with super-soft compound rubber for a better feel from the…
- Rugged, aluminum design with an internal elastomer/bolt-captured expansion system to keep them in your handlebar: A must-Have for polo, Urban, Fixie/Trixie - Comes with two sized elastomers to fit most internal bar dimensions - Two different external cap diameters to match your application:…
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - Classic Oury grip with motocross style flange
- Cushy kraton rubber grips
- Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for BMX or fixie/Trixie use on flat and riser bars - 147mm long/30.0mm diameter - 125g/pair
- Non-Flanged, Soft kraton rubber with a diamond tread pattern for superior grip - Great for track drop or bullhorn bars - 175mm long / 26.5mm diameter: - 80g/Pair
- Thick profile and raised square blocks with a sticky feel - 98 grams
Dimension Celtic 2-ply Grip, a classic style cruiser or MTB grip with a Celtic design. - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 74g
Dimension Cork Grips are the classic style grip for cruisers or mountain bikes. - Flange: Yes - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round - Weight: 26g
Dimension Dual Density Flame Grip. - Classic-style grips for cruisers or mountain bikes - Flange: No - Grip Shift Specific: No - Length: 125mm - Lock On: No - Shape: Round -Weight: 74g
- Smaller diameter and shorter length (105mm) comfortable grip made from elastomer material that lasts longer than conventional grip rubber - The softness of the single compound grip will keep your hands feeling pampered while riding
In addition to updating Aaron’s tire, Odyssey also wanted to update his signature grip. The updated “Boss” grip features a low profile block pattern which will match his tire, and comes in at 158mm. These will feel similar to his original grip, but improved and with all new styling.