Hammer's Gel Flask holds five servings of Hammer Gel (sold separately). It's a convenient way to fuel on the go because you don't have to deal with opening and disposing of wrappers.
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
- Customize your race belt with this lightweight slide on accessory - Holds up to four gel packs - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
- Constructed of food-grade FDA certified crystal polypropylene - No plastic taste and no chemical leaching
- Custom Trek water bottle
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
CamelBak's Ergo HydroLock controls your fluid flow with the flip of a switch. Turn it on to drink, turn it off for added security during transport. Simply insert it into the end of your CamelBak drinking tube and attach the valve to the other end. Plus, the 90-degree bend makes sipping on the go a cinch!
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
$6.12 - $16.62
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
Planet Bike's stylish Button Cage holds your bottles securely with sturdy, lightweight, rustproof 6mm-diameter aluminum. The plastic buttons let the bottles slide in and out easily, while minimizing scratches and marks on them.
CamelBak's Big Bite Valve mouthpiece offers hands-free hydration and is ideal for any application. And, it's remarkably drip resistant.
The Slidecage from SK uses fiberglass-strengthened composite construction for light weight and impact resistance. The modular cage construction allows either right-hand or left-hand bottle insertion.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
- Expanding cup holder grips most beverage sizes - Patent pending rubber strap tensions and grips cup - Handlebar clamp adjusts to fit any bar thickness up to 35mm diameter - Stainless steel hardware
The Corsa MTB is a universal MTB bottle - With protective cover - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550ml
The universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 750ml
Get to grips with your thirst, with the innovative Gripper bottle. The unique non-slip surface gives you maximum grasp, whatever the weather. The bottle is BPA free and features Fabric's high-flow valve and silicone mouthpiece. - Unique textured surface - Soft squeezable body - Silicone mouthpiece - BPA free
Profile's Kage ensures you'll never lose your bottle again. The clever design provides a great grip and doesn’t leave ugly marks on bottles. And, the injection-molded nylon/fiberglass construction is incredibly strong and light, too!
The Elite Fly Team is the lightest sport bottle available worldwide used by the best World Tour pro teams. Precise replicas of the bottles used in competition by the world's fastest riders: Team Sky, BMC Racing Team, Team Sunweb, Orica-Scott, MOVISTAR Team, Lotto Soudal, Equipe cycliste FDJ, Bahrain-Merida Pro Cycling Team, AG2R La Mondiale and UAE Team Emirates. - The lightest sport bottle available worldwide - Odorless, soft and durable plastic material, the result of an experimental research project by Elite - Used by the best World Tour pro teams in 2017 - Ergonomic cap and multi-material made. It guarantees an increased and easier liquid flow - Diameter: 74 mm - BPA free 550 ml
- BH-95X adapter provides an extra bottle cage mount on bars, frame or seatpost - Universal band clamp fits any diameter between 22-35mm - Stainless steel construction - Two bottle cage mounting screws included
XLAB's Aqua Shot Calibrated Bottle has helped athletes win world championships and it'll help you perform your best, too. This unique, time-saving racing bottle has a high-flow squeeze valve and 4-ounce gradations so you can gauge your hydration. It's made of taste-free and safe BPA-free polyethylene with a fast-flow silicone valve that seals tight as soon as you stop squeezing. The valve is also not exposed to dust or contamination. This fine bottle is dishwasher top-shelf safe, can be used with carbonated beverages and is even shaped to fit better in bottle cages.
Page 1 of 8 Next page